Fertility First has a collaborative agreement with ManorIVF to provide eggs from overseas donors to our patients. Melbourne fertility specialist and founder of ManorIVF, Dr Shlomi Barak has recognised the need to be able to provide Australian patients with premium donor egg treatment at an affordable price, without having to travel overseas.
WHY HAS FERTILITY FIRST CHOSEN TO COLLABORATE WITH MANORIVF?
By entering into a collaborative arrangement with ManorIVF:
- It will no longer be a requirement for patients to travel overseas to seek overpriced treatment.
- ManorIVF has taken the steps to ensure there is compliance with Australian NHMRC and RTAC guidelines.
- ManorIVF is the first clinic in Europe to provide mandatory counselling to their donors and the donors will also receive additional counselling with an independent Australian psychologist and fertility counsellor who is a member of the Australian and New Zealand Infertility Counsellors Association (ANZICA).
- All donors are identity release donors, meaning that any child born from the donated eggs will have the right to know the identity of their donor once they turn 18.
- More than 90% of the oocyte donors have proven fertility.
- ManorIVF offer a guarantee on embryo quality i.e. a guarantee of a minimum of 3 embryos when 8 oocytes are purchased and a minimum of 4 high quality day 3 embryos when 10 oocytes are purchased.
The donors are from the Ukraine and Cyprus, aged between 21 and 33 years old.
The donors have undergone a comprehensive screening process in accordance with the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority and NHMRC donor guidelines involving:
- A full review of medical history including an extended family medical history and their children’s health and development if applicable
- Physical examination and sexual health history
- Screening for Hepatitis B & C, HIV, Syphilis, HTLV 1 & 2, CMV, gonorrhoeae, chlamydia, blood group and antibodies, full blood count and thalassaemia (when indicated)
- Genetic screening including Cystic Fibrosis, Fragile X, Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) and karyotype testing.
- Psychological evaluation
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
For more information or to make an appointment to see Dr Clark, please contact Fertility First on (02) 9586 3311 and speak to one of our friendly staff members.