To all our Fertility First patients and future patients,
In response to the current lockdown, we wanted to assure you that your fertility treatment and appointments at our clinic are considered essential services and will continue as planned. All diagnostic and hospital services will continue to operate as normal, and we will be taking all appropriate precautions that have been recommended in accordance with NSW Health and the World Health Organisation.
Our clinic kindly requests that patients also follow current preventative measures:
- All patients and staff will have their temperature checked upon entry to Fertility First.
- Face masks will continue to be MANDATORY for all patients and staff at the clinic.
- It is a requirement that all patients and visitors check in with the NSW Health QR code provided at reception or the laboratory waiting room.
- Use the hand sanitiser at the front desk upon your arrival
- Notify the staff if you, your partner, or your support person have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms, or you have been in contact with someone who is likely to be at an increased risk of contracting the virus.
- Please limit the number of support people attending essential procedures with you such as egg collections and embryo transfers.
- Please maintain good hygiene by washing your hands with soap and water
- If coming into the clinic makes you uncomfortable, all consultations can be changed from face-to-face to telephone appointments.
At Fertility First, we continue to regularly clean all surfaces with disinfectant, including door handles, computers, EFTPOS machines, and front counters. We also monitor our staff for any symptoms consistent with the COVID-19 coronavirus, strictly adhering to current health warnings.
Throughout this time, our dedicated staff will be providing our patients with ongoing updates and support to provide you with the most up to date service. Our staff will be closely monitoring the current advice from the Australian Department of Health and would like to reassure our patients that all necessary measures will continue to be in place regarding COVID-19.
On behalf of the team at Fertility First, we ask you to please stay safe and stay well during this time and be kind to yourselves. Your fertility treatment is important to us and we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety, wellbeing remains a top priority.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our clinic on (02) 9586 3311.
Your Fertility First Team