OUR IVF SERVICES AT FERTILITY FIRST INCLUDE:
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Embryo Freezing & Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE) & Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA)
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Sperm & Egg Banking
- Counselling Services
- Research Projects
- Timed Intercourse (IC) or Cycle Monitoring
- Ovulation Induction (OI)
- Artificial Insemination using Partner’s Semen (IUI)
- Donor Insemination (IUDI)
- Oocyte Donation (DOP)
WHAT WE DO
Fertility First offers a comprehensive range of medical, scientific and counselling services:
- Information & Advice About Fertility Concerns & Problems – this need not involve investigation or treatment.
- Full Assessment of Male & Female Fertility.
- Lifestyle Programs such as ‘Fertility Fitness’ – to improve general health and fertility success.
- Endoscopic Surgery for Tubal Disease & Endometriosis – (where the uterine lining is present in abnormal locations.)
- Ovulation Induction – the use of hormone therapy with careful monitoring to stimulate egg development and release.
- Intrauterine Insemination – inserting partner or donor sperm into the uterus.
- IVF – in vitro fertilisation, where the egg is fertilised by a sperm in the laboratory and the resulting embryo returned to the woman’s uterus.
- ICSI – intracytoplasmic sperm injection, where an egg is fertilised by the injection of a single sperm and the resulting embryo returned to the woman’s uterus.
- Sperm Banking.
- Counselling Services – including ‘Fertility Feelings’ for fertility, sexual and marriage problems